Let me become your personal virtual gardening guide!
You tell me what you want to plant, and I'll draw a personal planting guide to suit your garden bed. I take into account crop rotation, succession planting and companion planting and do all the planning so you don't have to.
You will receive a month by month plan (up to 6 months) detailing where to plant, how to plant, when to plant, how to fertilise, and when to harvest. Each month will be accompanied by a visual diagram (like you see on our other planting guides), as well as visual diagrams explaining the companion plants.
Remember I am always on hand to answer questions.
All you need to do is send me through:
- a list of all the vegetables you would like to grow;
- a description or drawing of your garden bed layout up to 4m2 (with any existing perennials like rhubarb or herbs, or other plants);
- plot orientation (ie which way is north) and how much sun the plot gets;
- when you want to start planting;
- any crops you have just harvested;
- any fertilising you have done; and
- where you live.
It's that simple!
In up to 7 days you will receive a personalised planting guide.
Don't forget to include your email at check out so we can contact you or you can email us straight away at email@example.com